Deep Electronics # 261 – ALIENNA
Musiclovers & friends enjoy my Progressive-Deep Mixtape which I made for Deep Electronics (NL).
Thank you for giving me this wonderful opportunity
Welcome to the 261th Chapter of the Deep Electronics Podcast. A weekly released serie that brings you a diversity into the abyss of deep electronic music. This weeks is a brand new and fresh 2hr set mixed by Belgian DJ and producer ALIENNA.
Show them some love and follow their podcast on Soundcloud & www.deepelectronicspodcast.bandcamp.com
Enjoy the Deep Diversity!
1. DERUN – Yedi Kule – Kordelio (PHCK remix) – Sol Selectas US
2. Hypsidia & Altriparty – Puffer Fish (original mix) – Leveldva
3. Birds Of Mind – Lluvia Leve (original mix) – KLASSIFIED
4. Eleusis – MARIAN – Magician On Duty
5. Giovanny Aparicio – Grand Bazaar – SOL SELECTAS US
6. SALMO SALAR – Evren Furtuna/Gab Rhome – SAISONS
7. Macropsia (Matias Chilano remix) – HUMINAL – PROTON MUSIC
8. Spiral Patterns (original mix) – KAMILO SANCLEMENTE / DABEAT – PROTON MUSIC
9. Antti Rasi – Liitaja (Speaking In Tongues remix) – SOUND AVENUE
10. SIMOS TAGIAS – Audacity (Petar Dundov remix) -PROTON MUSIC
11. SIMOS TAGIAS – Elaza (GMJ remix) – PROTON MUSIC
12. Lucefora – Harmonica (original mix) – SOUND AVENUE
13. SASHA – Singularity – LAST NIGHT ON EARTH
14. WILD DARK – Mercury In Reverse – DO NOT SIT ON THE FURNITURE RECORDINGS
15. Fermata Duomo – WhiteOnBlue (original mix) – SOUND AVENUE
16. Zone + – Infinite Kismet (original mix) – KLASSIFIED
17. Aries In Mars – Josh Wink – OVUM
18. Counterfact – Aurora – Segment Recordings
19. Your Next Station (extended mix) – Dosem – ANJUNADEEP
20. Brian Cid – Dissolved In You – BALANCE MUSIC
21. Someone Else, Josh Wink – Lowdown Brittle (Wink’s Profound Sound Interpretation) – FOUNDSOUND
22. Luke Slater – Love (The 7th Plain Collage remix) – MOTE EVOLVER
23. Michelle Cade – Gone (remix) – Kindisch
24. Mucero – Joker Run Original Mix – Artflakes Recordings
Watching science fiction movies as a child a new fascination for off-worldish sounds was born. Soon after, at age 10 she discovered electronic music from Quazar & The Orb in a local record shop. Also around this period her first keyboard was a fact. In 1996, A. began to pursue her love for electronic music by buying her first turntables and mixer. After DJ’ing for several years, her first live performance in 2018 was a fact: taking in synthesizers, a drum machine, TB3, a sampler and multiple effect boxes, she will bring you vast sound carpets, surreal pulsating beats wrapped in electronic phrases. Throughout all of her sets, Live or DJ, she shares her energy & deep passion for electronic music and beyond, creating an unique universe & atmosphere.